Thursday 14 February 2013

My classes of Music


Hello, my name is Elizabet and I am a teacher in the second course of primary education. This year, in my school, we have started applying the bilingual program, in the first course of primary education. During the following years, the next courses will progressively be part of this program.

Currently, I am not a teacher in the bilingual program, but, next year, I am probably being part of that part, teaching Music and Science.

As a music teacher, and when I start using this program, I will probably use the music to teach the notes, the instruments and many other important contents: rhythm, movement skills, etc. I think the use of music will be very useful, because the children will become part of the development of the class and they will be more motivated to participate in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment