Wednesday 23 May 2012

May Day activities

Hi, everybody!

In the last session I presented what I had done with my 1st ESO and 3rd ESO students about May Day. With the 1st ESO I focused on traditional celebrations on May Day, such as Jack in the Green, May Pole dancing, etc., whereas with the 3rd ESO students I introduced the more serious topic of International Workers' Day.

If you want to have a look at the activities, you have to click on the following links:

May Day 1st ESO 
This file was too big to upload, so I had to remove the videos linked to the photos on the fourth page.

May Day 3rd ESO

Hope you find them useful! See you next day!

Elena Luque (IES Maestro Eloy Vaquero, Montalbán)

1 comment:

  1. Great activities ready to use and wonderful idea to share them in dropbox!! Congrats!! Pilar

    ReplyDelete