Tuesday 20 March 2012

Saint Patrick's Day


Hello everyone!

This is how my students dealt with Saint Patrick's Day celebration.

2nd ESO.
Presentation.
They didn't know much about this celebration so I decided to prepare a very simple powerpoint about Irish symbols.


A wish for Saint Patrick's Day.
Students drew shamrocks and cut them out. They wrote a wish on each shamrock and made posters with all their shamrocks and wishes.


4th ESO.
In my opinion the videos in Walter's presentation were very useful. So I used them in class and I prepared some questions to check my students' comprehension.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr5-EUvTRc4


After they were talking about the celebration and all of them shared their ideas.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, dear Marta. Good work! I like everything, specially the Shamrocks and Wishes Posters. I will copy this idea, sure!

    ReplyDelete